Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

March Favourites | Garnier, omSHE, Gerard + MORE!

Anyone who has seen our YouTube channel or the collab we are in will know that March was the month of the hauls. Online shopping is dangerous. DANGEROUS I TELL YOU. One thing leads to another and you have three or four packages turning up on your doorstep at once. Who is the genius that thought it was a smart idea to give me a debit card?
Anyway, lots of shopping means lots of new products to try out and I discovered some products, both new and old, that I absolutely LOVE during March and thought I would share some of my March favourites with you guys.

 120 Eyeshadow Palette

 The first of my March favourites is this 120 colour eyeshadow palette which cost me $10 from Kiwieshop. I love these because the shadows are really pigmented and there is a huge variety of colour. Unfortunately these are all sold out but you should keep an eye out on their website for when they restock because these are incredibly handy.



Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick and omSHE Lip Liner


I have have been obsessed with the combination of Gerard Cosmetics' Berry Smoothie lipstick and omSHE's Sienna lip liner.
I have owned this lip liner for ages but never had a lipstick that really matched it but paired with Berry Smoothie it is perfect. The lipstick is from Gerard Cosmetics and costs US$19. Also, you can purchase the liner from omSHE for AU$11.95. I have some more Gerard Cosmetics lipsticks on the way and will probably do a blog post when they arrive.


ELF Cosmetics Shimmer Palette

 As a Uni student I don't exactly have a big budget to work with so ELF is one of my absolute favourite brands as it brings both quality and low price. I recently bought the ELF Shimmer Palette and I am absolutely in LOVE with it. The white shade is perfect for highlighting my brow bone and it comes with a really handy brush. I bought this for US$3.99 from BeautyJoint which is very cheap as the same thing would probably be twice the price here in NZ.


ELF Essential Lipstick - Sociable

If you've read my previous post you will know that I recently bought all 12 shades of the ELF Essential Lipsticks. Sociable is my absolute favourite shade from this collection. It is a muted red lipstick with flecks of glitter throughout it. I think this looks amazing on and the lipstick itself is super moisturising and pigmented making it the perfect red for me. I bought this for US$1.99 from BeautyJoint.

Kmart Fig & Papaya Scented Candle

I have an unhealthy obsession with scented candles and this Fig & Papaya candle from Kmart is my absolute favourite right now. I have managed to almost burn through two of these in the last couple of weeks, that's how good they are. The scent is lovely and fresh and the candles give off a lot of smell. These cost on NZ$1 from Kmart.

 Kmart Berry Scented Candle

The other candle I have been loving this past month is this berry scented candle also from Kmart. I received this for my birthday in February and lit it for the first time last week and it smells absoutely amazing! Like the Fig & Papaya it lets of a lot of smell and left my room smelling amazing. This one was NZ$4 from Kmart.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I bought this on recommendation from Alex and have not regretted it at all. This is an amazing makeup remover and takes of my makeup much better than makeup wipes ever have for me. It also leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. The great part is that it is non-scented making it perfectly suited for those with more sensitive skin. This is definitely one of the best purchases I have made in a long time and only cost NZ$11 from New World but a little birdie tells me they sell it for NZ$9 at Countdown. This is a product I will most definitely be repurchasing.








That is it for my March favourites guys! I hope that this has encouraged you to perhaps try out some new products and I hope that you will love them just as much as I do. Here's hoping April will bring even more fantastic new things to my collection!

- Angel x

No comments:

Post a Comment