Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

ELF Essential Lipsticks - Review + Swatches!

I have been going through a lips phase and just about every makeup item I've bought in the the last few months has been a lipstick. Lipsticks are an obsession that can become very expensive especially here in New Zealand where prices are dramatically inflated. So, I was excited when I came across the ELF Essential lipsticks.
Unfortunately my local Kmart did not have these in stock so I ordered 8 of the 12 shades from iHerb for US$1.99 each and the other four shades that iHerb did not have from BeautyJoint for US$1.99 each.
I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks! They are super pigmented and are very moisturising. My favourite shades would have to be sociable and voodoo. Sociable is a slightly different formula to the other shades and contains specks of glitter which is why it is one of my favourites.
However, I do wish there was a bit more variety with the colours because a lot of them look very similar to me.
If you are considering buying these I would definitely recommend them. At $1.99 each they are an absolute bargain and are well worth adding to your collection!


(I've misplaced Flirtatious so I wasn't able to swatch it)

These are a definite must have and look amazing on! I should hopefully be doing a video with lip swatches for these very soon so keep an eye out on the Kiwse YouTube and subscribe to be notified when I do.

- Angel x

No comments:

Post a Comment